HP CMB X2 Printing Module
cv diprintz sells all types of printer machines. visit our website at http://www.diprintz.com thanks.
Features and Benefits
- The HP Scitex X2 Printhead consists of a chip with 128 nozzles fixed to an integrated circuit board. Ink is ejected
from each side of the chip (64 nozzles per side) at a rate of up to 30,000 drops per second per nozzle. Drop volume is up to 50pl.
- The Printhead Chip has 128 nozzles with a native resolution of 100 nozzles/inch, and it can be assembled into multi-printhead modules offering resolutions up to 800 dpi.
- The size of the delivery end of the HP Scitex X2 Printhead is 8mm x 64mm. With a slim profile, the printhead is ideal for building multi-printhead modules with very high nozzle density.
- An ink channel at the top edge of the printhead supplies all nozzles. Ink up to 15 cP in viscosity can be used in the HP Scitex X2 Printhead.
- The Electronics Package, with printhead controllers, voltage regulators and piezo actuators comprises two identical electrical assemblies.
- No adhesives are used in fixing the silicon and glass. Anodic bonding is used, forming a permanent chemical bond and hermetic seal between the constituent materials.